It's been a wild ride trying to maintain our homes and balancing our time as successful businesswomen. My husband initially asked, how can you find time when you always say you have NO time. Well, we've learned that I can not only find time, but make unstructured quality time a priority for my family.
Self-reflection: Hindsight is a lesson. Either use it or repeat.
In order to commemorate our eleven week journey, we want to share a few facts:
- We took ballet classes as children.
- We've played tee ball, gymnastics, soccer, basketball, and track/field.
- We spent a great deal of time in Louisiana as children.
- We love beaches, warm weather and brownies.
- We LOVE football season.
- We are ten years, one month and one day apart.
- We share birthstones with our nieces/nephews.
- We've been dance moms, pageant moms and will be soccer moms this summer.
Looking to the future, we are expanding the Leave It To Mama brand. Stay tuned!