The box office the Avengers is conveniently located on the second floor. On the first floor is an amazing store that is every Avenger lovers dream. Upstairs there are murals that cover the entire walls they are fabulous. My kids were in awe before we even went in. During the ticketing process, you can choose whether you want rent a device or use the app on your phone. In lieu of being responsible for three devices, I opted for just one.
The set up and feel of the Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. experience was so exciting. You begin in a briefing room and after that you go on an adventure where each room highlights the Avengers and their enemies. There is an interactive room where you can make a giant Hulk interact, you can try to pick up Thor's hammer and so much more! Each room has an interactive activity. On your device as you switch from to room to room you can answer trivia questions about each Avenger. Answering the questions allows you to participate in the final activity in the Iron Man room. The questions must be answered on your device to produce the code needed for the Iron Man interactive experience.
At the conclusion of the experience you fight your enemies in a final battle! After the battle you are debriefed and congratulated on becoming an Avenger. There is a dress up and photo opportunity after the experience! You can purchase your photos and ID badge and any photos you took on your device during the experience. My kids and I had so much fun!!!
Tips to maximize your experience:
1. There are no food or drinks allowed in the experience so plan accordingly.
2. There are no restrooms inside of the experience, make a trip to the potty before you head in.
3. Get a device or download the app for everyone who would like to participate in the Iron Man interactive activity.
4. Take photos on your device these photos are available to you afterwards.
5. If you choose not to have a device one will be provided to you at the end for the final fight.
We had an amazing time! Thank you for having us!